Selling with Us, Womenswear

We are now able to offer a choice of options for moving on your unwanted apparel.

You can sell your high end branded items via the current commission base system or you can choose to donate a selection of items in exchange for store credit to be used within 6 months. (Usual conditions must be met, no holes, no stains, good quality brands and condition) Details further down.

(by selecting the book now link below, you are accepting the following terms, please read carefully)
We can advertise new or excellent condition nearly new, authentic designer or high end high street clothes, bags, boxed & branded jewellery & accessories on your behalf

As we move towards Summer we are looking for lightweight & denim jackets, blazers, tops / shirts & skirts suitable for smart casual day wear, occasionwear suitable for The Races, Summer event guest wear and excellent condition trainers. No sandals or flip flops.
Older style footwear, creased leather, scuffed material or chipped heels won’t be accepted.

Commission

Our fee is 40%* of the final sale price (*commision negotiable for high end designer pieces) the remaining 60%* is paid to you via PayPal or Bank transfer. Prices are all agreed via email prior to advertising

Brands / Condition

Clothes must be clean & fresh, excellent condition & in season. Items must be from smoke free homes and pet hair free, ironed & wearable condition. We check everything thoroughly before advertising, anything marked (fake tan, deodorant or spills) frayed, bobbled, unwashed etc, past it's best, or broken won't be accepted & will be donated on your behalf

Good quality premium high street brands (Scamp & Dude, Cos, Boden, Joules, Hush, Hobbs, Ness, Russell & Bromley, Sezane, Holland Cooper, Anthropologie, Maje, Second Female, Longchamp, Mint Velvet, Mango, Tiffany, Missoma, Monica Vinader, Ted Baker, AllSaints, Whistles, Barbour, & Other Stories etc)
and/or
authentic designer (Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Paul Smith, Moncler, Hugo Boss, Stella McCartney, Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Hermes, Chloe, Mulberry, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Gucci, Christian Louboutin etc)

Items not currently accepted

We no longer take in Mother of the Bride / Groom outfits & hats, real fur, nightwear, swimwear, worn/without tags sportswear, flip flops and items purchased over 5 yrs ago as we have found these to often be left unsold, with exception of designer/classic pieces, contact to enquire if in doubt

Please note unbranded items or items with tags cut off, or items from H&M, AX Paris, Miss Selfridge, Newlook, Primark, M&Co, QVC / Kaleidoscope, budget brands (Boohoo, Missguided, Pretty Little Thing, Shein etc) or supermarket brands will not be accepted as we have found there is a low resale market value.

Authenticity Checks

All designer items must come with original proof of purchase, alternatively we are able to offer an authentication service via our third party which will be charged at a cost to you of £12 per item at drop off/arrival. (25% discount for multiple submissions). You will receive an email certificate for your records and a printed copy will be held with the item for resale. 

Admin / Updates

Once a month we will send you an update with any sales during the previous month (around the 5th) and the payment will be sent

Items are held for a period of 3-4 full months, we will then arrange a price reduction, collection or donation of any items that are unsold

We kindly ask that items are not advertised elsewhere and to avoid requesting a collection within the 3 months they are held by us

DUE TO DEMAND COMMISSION SUBMISSIONS ARE LIMITED TO 10 ITEMS PER APPOINTMENT

DONATIONS / STORE CREDIT

We welcome donations of good quality, good condition clothes, bags and shoes which we will assess and offer a store credit option which will be valid for use within 6 months. We are restricted for space so ask that you make contact to allow us to see what space we have before dropping any items off. Please WhatsApp the shop on 07572793872 and send details of the items you have, photos are also welcome. You can also book in if you prefer using the link below.

DISTANCE SELLING
We can accept items via courier / post as well, please book in a date using the link and post your item to us to arrive as close to the date selected. Please send us photos of your items to Lou_Sells@outlook.com or WhatsApp 07572793872 so we can advise if the items are suitable.

 

Our diary books up fast, in the event there are no spaces, we recommend scrolling down and adding your email to our newsletter to be notified when the next round of spaces are released.

We look forward to advertising on your behalf


CLICK HERE TO BOOK

Items are submitted at your own risk and liability
Thanks
LouSells Preloved Labels